- Pemberton –> Squamish
- Made our first stop in Whistler where a half marathon was happening. The weather wasn’t great so we soon continued on towards Squamish.
- Quick stop at Alice Lake to meet some baby geese.
- Made it to Squamish!!!
- Short hike up to Shannon Falls which is an awesome spot.
- Walked around downtown Squamish.
- Moa wanted to take a look at Stawamus Chief climbing and ended up bouldering with a couple of dudes she met in the parking lot.
- Matilda went swimming in Browning Lake.
- Moa also wanted to swim so we both went back to the lake after her bouldering session.
- Found our overnight home on a patch of gravel next to the highway.