- Nanaimo –> Black Creek
- Woke up super early to leave our homely parking lot outside Cassidy.
- Drove to Tim Hortons where Moa continued to sleep in the car and I (Matilda) had breakfast.
- Made our way further north and our first stop was Rathtrevor Beach. The tide was low so we were able to walk on the sea floor and see lots of cool plants, rocks and crabs.
- VERY WINDY DAY. The Rocky Mountains don’t have much wind so we had forgotten about coastal weather a little bit.
- Had lunch in Qualicum Beach which is the most British town we’ve encountered so far in Canada.
- Made plans to camp out in Kitty Coleman Provincial Park before arriving at our Workaway the next day.
- Texted Workaway and they said we could come early so we didn’t have to sleep in the car again. Yay!
- Stopped in Courtenay to look for thrift stores. They have a MASSIVE one called Value Village. Moa was in heaven and found a rain jacket.
- Drove to Black Creek where we settled in at our new Workaway.
- Got to sleep in nice and soft beds and shower. Heaven!
- This was the last day of our roadtrip so the next update will summarise our Workaway experience in Black Creek/Saratoga Beach after we leave.